The Man with the Roses – A Carnal Obsession
Woauh… Je suis en extase devant ces superbes clichés artistiques du photographe Rafael Sandim. Et ce garçon… Carlos Eduardo Pires, une putain de beauté brésilienne qui me fait bander comme un âne en rut.
Oui, il a beaucoup de tatouages, dont certains pourraient être discutables… mais je m’en fous. Ce ne sont pas les tatouages que je suce.
Non, ce qui m’intéresse, c’est lui, tout entier : ses aisselles où j’adorerais m’enivrer des effluves, son buisson pubien à respirer à pleins poumons, et surtout… sa chaude et crémeuse semence qu’il larguerait au fond de ma gorge.
Un rêve éveillé, une obsession charnelle qui me fait perdre la raison. 😈🔥💦
Wow… I’m absolutely blown away by these stunning artistic shots by photographer Rafael Sandim. And that guy… Carlos Eduardo Pires—a smoking-hot Brazilian hunk who gives me a massive, throbbing hard-on.
Yeah, he’s got a lot of tattoos, some of which might be questionable… but I don’t give a damn. It’s not the tattoos I’m sucking on.
No, what I’m after is *him*—all of him: his armpits, where I’d love to get high on his scent; his bush, which I’d want to breathe in deep; and above all… his hot, creamy cum, which he’d unload right down my throat.
A waking dream, a carnal obsession that’s driving me out of my mind. 😈🔥💦
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Commentaires